FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Open for discussionmore.
Why the United States needs to become "A Nation of Farmers"Authors Sharon Astyk and Aaron Newton xxxxxxx
Dr. Ronald Erskine
- Sustainable Agriculture - Definitions and Standards - Click here to understand the issues and participate in the dialogue.,
- Our Visitors Visit - Our visitors contribute profiles about their sustainable farms. First in this series is Jerry Nelson's article about Koinonia, a spiritual community/ pecan farm outside Atlanta founded 66 years ago.
- Blogs, essays and opinion - Always worth exploring. . . more
- Books that matter - A collection of essential books on organic growing and sustainability. . . more
- Historical documents - A collection of articles and books in the public domain that offer information and advice on sustainable practices. Many of the selections provide detailed information on organic practices that improve soil quality, as well as tips on what specific vegetables need to thrive. . . more
Lady Eve Balfour took a hands-on approach to
Click here to visit our Historical Documents section where you can download the speech Lady Eve gave in 1977 that sparked renewed interest in the organic farming movement